Small Business Accounting
Small Business Accounting
To run a successful business, you need to manage your finances. Doing so can become increasingly difficult as your business grows. Working with a qualified Los Angeles accounting firm like Centrust Management Group ensures the confidence you need when addressing the accounting and tax demands of your business.
We’re not just a Los Angeles accounting firm; we’re business partners. When you hire Centrust Management Group we’ll join your team with accounting services specifically designed to save you time and provide all the financials needed to make important business planning decisions. We can customize any one of our services to meet the needs of your business. Whether you’re looking for basic outsourced accounting services to free up your time or strategic business planning to grow your business, Centrust Management Group is YOUR SOLUTION.
Accounting and Bookkeeping for Small Businesses
- Outsourced accounting and bookkeeping
- New business advisory and assistance
- Financial and business consulting
- Outsourced CFO/controller
- Cash flow management
- Retirement Plan Accounting and Tax Services
- IRS problem resolution
- Financial statement preparation
- Business loan assistance
Want to learn more about our small business accounting services? Give us a call at 800-237-2227 today to schedule your free initial consultation.
Cloud Accounting Service
Cloud accounting is an indispensable financial tool for the modern small business owner. To keep up with the pace of business in today’s world, you need to be ready to make business decisions from anywhere. The cloud-based accounting system offered by Centrust Management Group makes your financial data accessible from virtually any place you can jump on an internet connection. This convenient 24/7 access will empower you to make the quick decisions that you need to keep your business moving forward, day or night.
Managing your accounting data from a cloud platform is both safer and more practical than traditional desktop accounting software. When your financial information is living on a local hard drive, it can be stolen, destroyed in a natural disaster, or burned up in a fire. But, when your accounting software is in the cloud, it’s safe from theft and the elements. The online accessibility also allows your accounting firm to oversee your transactions regularly to help keep your data organized and error-free.
Cloud-Based Accounting for Businesses
- Setting up Xero or QuickBooks Online for your business
- 24/7 access to financial data on the cloud
- Setting up your chart of accounts
- Creating templates for invoices
- Mapping the accounts for tax preparation purposes
- Setting up online downloads from financial institutions
QuickBooks™ Setup and Support Services
- Selecting the right version of QuickBooks for your business
- QuickBooks software setup
- Initial setup to map accounts correctly
- Creating custom templates for invoices
- Responsive QuickBooks support by phone or email
- Advice on time-saving shortcuts
- Data file review and clean up
Are you ready to start using QuickBooks or need other QuickBooks support? Our personable and patient staff is ready to assist you. Call us now at 800-237-2227 or request a free consultation through our website to learn more.
Do not wait for tomorrow. Shape your futures today.
We can help you make your dream of owning your own business a reality. Contact us today at 800-237-2227 or request your inquiry through our website for more information.
Request A Free Consultation
1225 W 190th St, Gardena, CA, 90248
Make a Payment